Venue and Accommodation
The conference will be held in the hotel ***** located in Kołobrzeg, PL – an excellent holiday resort at the Baltic Sea coast.
Beside professionally equipped conference facilities, the hotel offers a wide spectrum of therapy salons, swimming pools, saunas and other attractions.
Participants arrive on Monday, November 27, in the afternoon and depart on Thursday, November 30 in the afternoon.
A welcome reception will be held on Monday evening. Conference dinner is planned for Wednesday, November 29 in the evening.
Symposium fee includes accommodation in single or double room with full board, coffee breaks and book of abstracts.
Kołobrzeg is located at the Baltic Sea coast in a distance of 290 km from Berlin, 130 km from Szczecin, 242 km from Gdańsk and 40 km from Koszalin.
By plane and train
Participants coming to Berlin by plane are advised to rent a car at the Berlin Airport.
A car travel to Kołobrzeg located about 290 km from Berlin takes approximately 3.5 hours.
- The nearest airport Szczecin-Goleniow is located 93 km from Kolobrzeg.
- The easiest way is to take a shuttle bus to Szczecin main station (Szczecin Glowny) and then the train to Kolobrzeg. There are 5 direct trains per day. The travel duration is about 2h40min.
- From Gdansk Airport (242 km) – take a train to Kołobrzeg from Gdansk main station (Gdansk Glowny)
- From Berlin Airport (290 km) – take a train to Szczecin Glowny and then follow hints above.
For train connections please consult Polish State Railways PKP.
- From Szczecin: road No 6 via Nowogard, Ploty to Koszalin and then road No 11 to Kolobrzeg
- From Gdansk: road No 6 via Lebork, Slupsk to Koszalin and then road No 11 to Kolobrzeg
- From Poznan: road No 11 via Pila, Szczecinek to Kolobrzeg